Experience East Hawai’i’s tropical rainforests, stunning waterfalls and volcanic craters from a unique vantage point in the sky on our Hilo’s Fire and Falls Air Adventure. One of our most popular tours, this air adventure departs from the Hilo International Airport, tours the current activity of Kilauea Volcano, lush rainforests of Puna, and waterfalls of north Hilo, and then returns to the airport. It’s a ”must do” for any traveler looking to complete their vacation with an unforgettable experience.
Not only is the Fire and Falls Adventure a breathtaking scenic journey, but a great educational experience as well. Whether you may be an inquisitive student or curious traveler, our fully interactive, narrated tour will answer all of your questions.
Hawaii is a unique and diverse place; with everything that the island has to offer, it’s hard to do it all!
- Only company to offer two-way communication with the pilot and other guests
- Current activity at Kilauea Volcano
- Tropical rainforests of Puna
- Hilo Harbor
- Waterfalls of North Hilo
- All taxes and fuel surcharge
- Fully narrated tour
Physical Activity Level:
Easy, however, stepping up onto a ladder is required
Suitable for adults, children, seniors
What to Wear:
Dark colored shirts for picture taking (no reflection in pictures)
Check in 45 minutes prior to departure
Passengers over 250 lbs may be subject to weight restriction fee
Departure Time & Location:
Morning and afternoon departures
Hilo International Airport (Lobby 2) located in the Main Terminal Building
We will sometimes offer this tour using the Bell 407 (six-passenger) helicopter.
Rate: $ 230 / person
* Tour departure times, flight durations, route and viewing may vary due to weather, volcanic activity and other uncontrollable events. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Late cancels and no shows pay full fare. We reserve the right to refuse service. All prices are subject to applicable taxes and fees. All prices are subject to change.