EXPERIENCE THE GRAND CANYON BY HELICOPTER, BOAT AND COACH!
This Grand Canyon helicopter tour will give you the opportunity to see the Grand Canyon from every angle, and you will have time to explore the rim of the Grand Canyon on your own. Perfect for taking photographs of one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
Your adventure begins with a luxury helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. You will descend 4,000 feet to land on the floor of the canyon. After you land, you will embark on a river boat ride for 12 – 15 minutes along the mighty Colorado River. You then ascend via helicopter up to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for a shuttle bus tour of the rim. You will have four hours to explore the rim on your own, including a chance to partake in a complimentary lunch buffet at Guano Point. You can determine the amount of time you spend at each attraction, but you must catch the shuttle back to the helipad at the designated return time.
Grand Canyon West Rim Attractions:
Eagle Point – Here you will find the world famous Grand Canyon Skywalk. The Skywalk is a bridge with glass floors suspended 4,000 feet above the canyon offering spectacular views of the canyon and the river below. You can also tour authentic recreations of Native American dwellings at Eagle Point. (Skywalk admission is not included but it can be purchased at our terminal in Las Vegas upon your check-in.)
Guano Point – This is where Hualapai Indians prepare a daily BBQ lunch for guests at the West Rim (included with this package).
Hualapai Ranch – Enjoy an authentic Grand Canyon western town experience, with photo opportunities, cowboys, and a trading post for souvenirs. Half-hour horseback rides are available for purchase.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off by luxury stretch limousine from most Las Vegas hotels.
- A narrated tour hosted by your pilot.
- Breathtaking views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Grand Canyon, and the Las Vegas Strip.
- A 12-15 minute river boat ride on the mighty Colorado River.
- Helicopter ride up to the rim, a shuttle to Eagle Point, Guano Point, and the Hualapai Ranch.
- Complimentary Hualapai BBQ lunch at Guano Point.
- 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim to explore on your own.
– Guest over 275 lbs (A-Star helicopter) maybe charge an additional seat
– All flights will depart with a minimum of 2 passengers.
6 hours 30 minutes approximately
There are several daily tours (morning, mid-day, afternoon, sunset).
This tour does not operate Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
A-Star. Each helicopter can accommodate a maximum of 6 passengers
The heliport :
Heliport at McCarran airport
Transfer to the heliport:
Hotel pick-up and return by luxury stretch limousine from most Las Vegas hotels included in the rate
Rate: $ 439.00