STROLL 4,000 FEET ABOVE THE GRAND CANYON. IT’S OKAY TO LOOK DOWN!
The tour: Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fly? Well, now you can find out. This Grand Canyon helicopter tour includes a trip to the famous Grand Canyon Skywalk. It is a bridge that juts out 70 feet from the wall and is suspended in mid-air 4,000 feet above the canyon floor. That is taller than any skyscraper and the view is unlike anything in this world. The Skywalk has transparent glass floors, making you feel like you are floating on air!
As you travel from the Las Vegas Strip to the Grand Canyon, you will fly past Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Mojave Desert and the Grand Wash Cliffs. You will fly through the Grand Canyon before landing at Grand Canyon West Airport. You will then be greeted by your Skywalk guide before boarding a shuttle van that takes you to Eagle Point, home of the world famous Skywalk. Your tour includes VIP expedited access to the Skywalk and a complimentary souvenir photo of you on the Skywalk! When it is time to go, you will be taken back to the helipad. Your return flight to Las Vegas concludes with stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip.
This Grand Canyon helicopter tour includes:
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off by luxury stretch limousine from most Las Vegas hotels.
- A narrated helicopter tour hosted by your pilot.
- Breathtaking views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Grand Canyon, and the Las Vegas Strip.
- A shuttle van ride from the helipad to the Skywalk. Expedited access to the Skywalk.
- Free souvenir photo of you on the Skywalk!
No cameras, camcorders, cell phones, purses or backpacks of any kind allowed on the Skywalk. Secure lockers are available to store your belongings free of charge.
3 hours 30 minutes approximately
There are several daily tours (morning, mid-day, afternoon, sunset).
This tour does not operate Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
– Guest over 275 lbs (A-Star helicopter) or 300 lbs (EC-130 helicopter) maybe charge an additional seat
– All flights will depart with a minimum of 2 passengers.
A-Star. Each helicopter can accommodate a maximum of 6 passengers
Heliport at McCarran airport
Transfer to the heliport:
Hotel pick-up and return by luxury stretch limousine from Las Vegas hotels included in the rate